1) Prevention of unsafe abortion
2) Training on Family Planning, efficacy of Medabon
3) Training on the prevention of infections
1) 2908 adolescent girls sensitised in the Northwest, Centre and South regions of Cameroon through two subgrants.
2) Five regional bureaux created for SOGOC in the Northwest, West, Southwest, Littoral and Centre regions of Cameroon.
3) 92 reproductive healthcare providers trained on safe abortion techniques in 4 regions of Cameroon (Northwest, West, Littoral, Southwest).
4) Creation of a national network for advocacy on sexual and reproductive health matters which is headed by the Department of Family Affairs at the Ministry of Public Health.